Decisions 2015

field staff (Former Employee) – edmonton alberta – 29 May Very unprofessional I wouldn't recommend bayshore as a good steady was hard to find hours and when you did get the hours it was hard to keep you lost a client to unforeseen circumstances it would take them a long time to get you a new client/5().

I do however speak Spanish and was appalled at the lies and manipulating going on by some of the other employees as they are thinking I could not understand them.

Eine Liste aller Apple Stores weltweit mit Informationen zu Öffnungszeiten, Wegbeschreibungen und mehr.
18 Bayshore Health care aide jobs in Edmonton, AB, including salaries, reviews, and other job information posted anonymously by Bayshore Health care aide employees in Edmonton. Find Bayshore Edmonton Health care aide jobs on Glassdoor.
18 Bayshore Health care aide jobs in Edmonton, AB, including salaries, reviews, and other job information posted anonymously by Bayshore Health care aide employees in Edmonton. Find Bayshore Edmonton Health care aide jobs on Glassdoor.
Bayshore HealthCare is a great place to work with talented people, and an outstanding environment. We are built upon the guiding values of compassion and reliability; teamwork and diversity; innovation, leadership, and growth.
Decisions [Broadcasting][Compliance and Enforcement][Telecommunications]Broadcasting. - Association d’Églises baptistes réformées du Québec, Québec and St-Jérôme, Quebec. APPROVED - Application to extend until 31 March the deadline for implementation of the .
Travel Planner

Public Transit In Canada's Capital

MURPHY, Daniel James (Danny) (04 Nov - 09 Sep ) - age 86 passed away peacefully on Sept 9th, at Parkstone Enhanced Care Facility with family by his in Kingston, Ontario, he was the son of the late Daniel Murphy (Montreal/Kingston) and Isabell Devine/Murphy (Kingston).

This was one of many proud moments in his career. He moved his family from east to west and south to north. He fulfilled very sensitive work, described by the Director of US Naval Intelligence as having contributed immeasurably to overall increased intelligence exchange and cooperation.

A model liaison officer. Dad retired in An inheritance from Mom's family provided them with the opportunity to buy a small acreage in Peachland, BC. This decision was to open many doors. They built their own home, then subdivided the remaining land. With success of this project, and a hot real estate market in the Okanagan, they both took their real estate licences and never looked back. Dad was a very successful agent and received many awards.

It was a happy and fun time in their lives with all their children grown up and living on their own. The travel bug bit and they were off for Mexico, Japan, Europe and Hawaii. New Zealand was visited to catch up to Dad's relatives that had dispersed during early last century migrations. Winters were often spent in California and Arizona. Then in they both retired for the second and final time. Dad loved his wife, Val, for an incredible 69 years of marriage.

He was devoted to his children, grandchildren, great and great great grandchildren. He was free to go after enjoying one last season of his favourite fresh blue berries.

Then and only then it was time to take flight. We love you more than blueberries Dad and look for signs you are with us every day.

Celebration of life to follow at the family home. We offer our heartfelt thanks to all of those kind souls who made dad's life so comfortable in his own home for the last several years as he gracefully declined and required care.

He is also survived by his younger brother and sister- in-law Don and Donna Bailey Saskatoon. Upon being discharged from the Navy in Ron enrolled at the University of Saskatchewan and graduated as a Civil Engineer in Shortly thereafter he commenced a distinguished 34 year career with Canadian National Railway.

They were married in Jasper on May 25, Ron's career with CN included postings in Smithers, Vancouver, Port Arthur, Saskatoon, Winnipeg and finally Edmonton where he spent 12 years as Regional Chief Engineer of the Mountain Region, presiding over a massive track rehabilitation and expansion program which continues to provide benefits to CN to this day. Ron is a recipient of the Arctic Star and an inductee into the Canadian Railway Hall of Fame, recognized for his engineering contribution to the Canadian railway industry.

In his spare time during his working career Ron enjoyed playing tennis and curling. He cherished spending time with family and friends at his father's cabin on Christopher Lake, at a shared camp with dear friends the Brown's on Lake Superior, and finally at Ron and Marion's treasured cabin on the shore of Moose Lake near Red Pass, BC. Ron and Marion continued to enjoy the cabin at Moose Lake, curling, cross country skiing, travelling, cousin's reunions, and visiting with sons and grandchildren in Denver, North Bay, and Vancouver.

Prized possessions included his amazing player piano, his elaborate model railway, the brass number plate from steam locomotive , and his Mustang convertible.

Thanks to all the staff at Willow Cottage for their loving care in his final years. In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to Dayspring Presbyterian Church.

The Edmonton Journal 24 Oct Son of the late Tom and Eva Hawes Barnett. Predeceased by his brothers Bill, Tom and Roy. Bob was born and raised in Toronto in the Beaches area. Bob enjoyed a 25 year marketing career at D.

Howden, was well liked and a respected mentor to many. He will be missed by his many 'Kingston Place' neighbours, both past and present. He will be missed also at the Waverly Retirement Home, by his friends, staff and especially his dancing partners.

Special thanks to John Holland for his loving and extra special care during Bob's final journey. Those wishing to make a donation in memory of Bob are asked to consider the Canadian Cancer Society. Husband of the late Kathleen MacMillan Bell. Catharines on Tuesday, June 7th, in his 90th year, with his family at his side. Reg served on the H. He says it was a fighting ship - everyone was fighting to get off. He leaves us with many delightful memories as well as an example of a true love story with his JB whose death left him with a broken heart.

Heartfelt thanks go out to the Supportive Housing staff at N. Walser- Jebb, Henry Goerzen, Dr. Kerley and Profetto and staff at Hospice Niagara. Catharines, on Thursday, June 9th, at 3: If desired donations to Hospice Niagara would be appreciated.

Bill is predeceased by his wife of 52 years, June and by his brother Murray. Cremation has taken place. Interment Grove Cemetery, Dundas at a later date. If desired, in memory of Bill, donations to the Alzheimer Society would be appreciated. The Hamilton Spectator 29 Apr Beloved husband of the late Shirley Bregg Knox. Survived by his sister Beryl Greise and his brother Bud Bregg. Predeceased by his brother Don, his sister Maxine and his mother Louilla Bregg.

Funeral Service will be held in the Chapel on Saturday, November 7 at In Memoriam donations to the Alzheimer Society would be appreciated. The Ottawa Citizen 06 Nov Thomas, passed away on Tuesday, Sept. Husband of the late Betty nee Hayman Uncle of Chris Johnston Dorry. Bridgman was a resident of St. Thomas for most of his life, and also lived in London for a 10 year period. His military service also included 18 years in the militia from Following the war, Mr.

Bridgman began a long newspaper career, first as an advertising salesman and later the advertising manager for the St. He left the Times- Journal in November of to join the advertising staff of the London Free Press and stayed until his retirement in May of At the Free Press he held numerous appointments in the marketing division, retiring as the Special Projects Supervisor. For several years, he was a tennis member of Greenhills, Lambeth, and more recently a member of the Belmont Golf Club, and a former member of the St.

In keeping with his wishes, cremation has taken place, and private interment will be made in South Park Cemetery. Thomas on Saturday, Sept. Relatives and friends will be received by the family on Friday evening from 7: If so desired, memorial donations to the Elgin Military Museum will be appreciated. Commander on Fairmiles in the N. Atlantic as was posted to Bermuda, where he met and married Sylvia Conyers in June of He returned to Victoria after the war and became the third generation to join the family firm of P.

He served two years as president of the Victoria Golf Club where he and Sylvia were active members, making many lifelong friends. He was a passionate rugby player in his youth, with both Vic High and the Oak Bay Wanderers; and was a frequent attendee at local rugby matches. In his latter years, he was a familiar figure on his daily walks up Beach Drive, chatting with friends and neighbours.

Predeceased by his mother, Mary; sister, Charmian; brother, Bill; father, Tom; stepmother, Isabel, and in by his beloved wife, Sylvia. Memorial service to be held on August 26th at 3: The family would like to thank Dr. The Vancouver Sun 20 Aug Predeceased by brothers, Philip and David.

Rowland was an adventurer and lover of sports. At War's end he retired as Lieutenant-Commander. He and Frances nee Hookham settled permanently in Brentwood Bay. Working at Standard Furniture Co. Rowland will be sadly missed by his beloved wife of 62 years, Frances; his devoted daughters, Wendy Charles and Penny Bill ; grandsons, Justin Kerry and Nathan Stephanie and many loving nieces, nephews, cousins and a host of friends. A celebration of Rowland's life will be held at 2: Mary's Anglican Church, Saanichton.

The Times Colonist 03 Aug Nelson Bruce, in his 85th year, beloved husband of the late Joan E. Dear father of Alison of Guelph and the late Joanne Loved grandfather of Sophie; Claire; Kate and Sam. Well loved by many nieces and a nephew. Eldred and Edna were married at St. Paul's Church, Toronto, on December 23, They celebrated their Golden Wedding Anniversary December 23, His service included convoy and escort duties to Murmansk, Gibraltar, and the United Kingdom.

Following his discharge he was employed with the Department of Veterans Affairs until he re-enlisted in the RCAF, where he served until his early retirement in due to his health deteriorating. Eldred was a member of Saint James Church, Lakewood for many years.

Eldred was able to enjoy visits with his family and grandchildren. Besides his wife, he is survived by four daughters Barbara Mrs. Stephen MacNeill of Bedford, N. Buchanan Bird of Pleasantville, N. George Lewins of Mackenzie, B. Eldred also enjoyed his gardens with the many colours-they were show places on the street with Azaleas, Rhododendrons, and Poppies that prompted many people to stop and take pictures.

Great enjoyment was also found in his love of many dogs and cats. They were considered part of the family, great companions and loyal friends. As his age and health took their toll, only a visit to the Brian Stevens Kennel or the Animal Rescue League filled the void of not being able to have them with him. Eldred was the last surviving member of his immediate family.

Click here to read the Eulogy for Robert Eldred Buchanan. Cliff proudly served his country in the Royal Canadian Navy aboard the H. Vegreville minesweeper during WWII. Cliff loved to spend time with his family and friends, and was a devoted husband and father. He enjoyed listening to music, reading and Sunday drives. Cliff was preceded in death by his loving wife of 62 years, Marie; his parents and brother, Nelson Buffett.

A memorial service will be held Saturday, May 25th, at Interment of ashes will take place in the Dryden Cemetery. From he served on the minesweeper HMCS Wasaga, the duties were Atlantic convoy escorts and minesweeping including the Channel, prior to the Invasion. After his discharge, Len worked for Pacific Press. He was there for 20 years as a printer. Then, with his brother-in-law Art , they purchased a hardware store in North Delta that they ran for about 5 years.

While managing the store he took night courses at UBC in real estate. As a realtor he worked mainly in Tsawwassen and Ladner for another 17 years. Len and Audrey moved to Tsawwassen in , then down to Boundary Bay in where they enjoyed their retirement. He loved his morning bike ride up and down every street in the Bay, working in his garden, and crabbing during the spring low tides. He was an avid reader and talented chess player. He was blessed with good health all of his life. Len requested no service.

A celebration of his life will be held by his family. In lieu of flowers, a donation to the Delta Hospital would be appreciated. Al was predeceased by his parents Harold A. Al was born in Sherbrooke, QC, on November 10, Al then settled in Montreal, joining the Royal Bank of Canada in Al was extremely proud of his 3 sons and 7 grandchildren, traveling often to see them in many of their sporting and academic activities.

Al believed in giving back to the community. Throughout his life he was involved with many charitable and volunteer organizations, including the Waterloo Home Support Services Program, where he was a volunteer driver for many years.

Being an avid tennis player, Al joined the Waterloo Tennis Club and played with and against younger opponents right up until October 23, He was then hit with the scourge of cancer in early November Al's battle with cancer was short and courageous. His family would like to thank Drs.

In lieu of flowers, a donation to the Canadian Cancer Society, Canadian Red Cross, Canadian Diabetes Association or a charity of your choice in Al's honour would be greatly appreciated. A celebration of Al's life will be held Friday, January 25, from 2: He was born in Glasgow, Scotland and moved to Canada with his parents as a young child.

After retiring in , he and his family moved from Nova Scotia to the Lower Mainland, where he started a new ten year career as a Custom's Officer. After retiring in , he and his wife, Hilda, spent many happy summers on Vancouver Island fishing for salmon where friends and family were always welcome. When he wasn't fishing, they were traveling in their fifth wheel to the Yukon, California, Florida and across Canada.

He also enjoyed many camping and fishing trips with his grandchildren throughout BC. Bob loved fishing, hockey and woodworking. His gentle smile and soft laughter will be missed terribly. In lieu of flowers, please make a donation to the charity of your choice. The Province 17 Jul He met the love of his life, Frances Stewart, when he was six and she was three and married her in He was very proud of the fact he raised his two daughters to be independent women.

He always loved the ocean and lived eighteen years in Parksville and Qualicum Beach, British Columbia. When it became evident that his beloved wife was very ill, they moved back to Calgary to be close to their family.

Frances died in and Scot valiantly tried to continue to have an interest in life. He travelled twice a year to Vancouver Island.

Condos overlooking the Salish Sea brought him enjoyment of the Strait, sunrises, sunsets and friends he knew on the Island. His family and many friends join together, in our hearts we Stand, our hands come together to applaud a Life well lived, well-loved and well appreciated.

We thank the Foothills Hospital, Units and , for fantastic professional care. Friends wishing to remember Scot can make memorial donations to The Calgary Poppy Fund or a charity of their choice. No formal Funeral Service will be held. The Calgary Herald 11 Jun Before going off to war at age 17 he met Joyce Stebbins who would become his wife in , within weeks of completing his wartime obligations.

Following his discharge he and a partner started up a taxi company which they ran for three years. In he began selling cars, which would become a lifetime involvement for him, his children, and now his grandchildren. It was his pride and joy and he enjoyed going to work every day. Almost 25 years of living in Assiniboia resulted in the best years of their lives.

In they moved to Regina for their retirement years. The love of farming never left him as he operated a small hobby farm in Assiniboia, and his yards were always full of lots of flowers and tomato plants. A very private man who didn't enjoy crowds other than Rider games and the odd trip to Toronto to watch the Blue Jays he was always most content being at home, especially in the summer watching the Blue Jays games. Ellis is predeceased by his parents, three brothers and one sister.

A Memorial Service will be held on Saturday, June 22, at 1: The Star Phonix, 20 Jun Greatly saddened by his death are his wife, Edna; his sons, Christopher Susan , Brian and John, four grandchildren, his sister Benita and numerous close friends.

He was predeceased by his first wife, Joan, and his brother, Daniel. He qualified as a pilot in England in , flew the Spitfire and its sea-going version, the Seafire. He loved his flying time. He qualified as a Communications Officer in In he taught Communications at Maritime Warfare Schoo1.

A private memorial and celebration of life will be held at a later time. In lieu of flowers donations may be made to the Canadian Cancer Society for renal cancer research. The Times Colonist 05 Dec After serving in the Atlantic during most of the Second World War, he was assigned to Exercise Muskox, a Canadian cold-weather training project.

In , he was seconded to a U. He later worked at the Arctic Institute of Canada and is credited with tripling knowledge of the North. Toronto Globe and Mail 13 Jan Predeceased by his wife Agnes in , brother George and sister Marjorie. A memorial Service will be held to honour his memory on Wednesday, August 31st, at Upon retirement, Mum and Dad returned to B. Special thanks to the caring staff at Hilton Villa Care Centre.

Donations can be made in his honour to Daybreak Point Bible Camp. The drought drove the family to the homestead 1 mile north of Love where Bert and Joan still reside.

Duke attended school at Waterview and finished his schooling at Grey Fox North. After working a couple of years as a farm labourer, he enlisted in the Navy in and was posted to HMCS Port Hope, a mine sweeper doing escort duty in the North Atlantic. He served until the end of the war. On their farm north of Love, they raised their 5 children. Duke farmed and worked in the winters at various jobs including sawmills, and road and building construction with the D. He also served on community boards.

Duke enjoyed the outdoors and his hobbies including, curling, hunting, fishing, bird watching, photography, trapping, and walking along the creek.

After retirement he renewed his interest in the farm, thoroughly enjoying all aspects, in particular breaking colts and training teams. In June of he and Nora celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary and in August his 90th birthday. He is also survived by his sister Annabelle Pack, his sisters-in-law Betty Dalziel and Johanna Dalziel, his brother-in-law Allan Erikson, Nora's sister Joan and brothers Edward and Jim, as well as 25 nieces and nephews.

He was laid to rest at White Fox Cemetery. The family would like to thank the White Fox community for providing lunch. They would also like to thank the staff at the Nipawin Hospital for the excellent care Duke received. Many gifts of flowers and food have been gratefully received, and memorial donations to the White Fox Community Hall have been very much appreciated. Ian was predeceased by his son Murray ; parents Thomas and Elvina ; sisters Grace and Margaret Ian was born and raised in the Viking, Alberta area.

Days after reaching the age of 17, he volunteered for service in the Navy. In April of , Ian and Gwen were married and they began their life as husband and wife, raising their family and always working together through various ventures including farming, heavy construction, and finally, establishing a family welding and manufacturing business in Edson, Alberta.

Ian was a proud husband, father, grandfather, and great-grandfather. Throughout his life, Ian loved to spend time with family, without which, he often said, you had nothing. Ian also enjoyed travelling and loved life's simpler pleasures; horses and horseback riding, fishing, hunting, gardening, old time music, dancing, and walking. Ian passed away peacefully knowing that in his last days he was surrounded by his entire family and that in his last moments, he was with his wife and daughters.

He was also at peace knowing that, "the old fella upstairs" had a plan for him. A Funeral Service will be held on Wednesday June 14th, at 1: Interment will follow in the Glenwood Cemetery, Edson, Alberta. There will be a visitation for family and friends on Tuesday, June 13th, from 7: To send condolences, please visit our The Edmonton Journal 13 Jun Andy was born July 08, in Alva, Scotland.

He spent four years in the Atlantic as a Stoker, 1st Class. Most of his career was spent on a British Frigate operated by Canadian Sailors.

Andy met Molly, his wife of 64 years, by stealing her keys and refusing to return them until she agreed to go on a date with him. They were married on April 24, and then moved to Canada nine months later. Andy will be lovingly remembered by his wife Molly; son Drew, grandchildren and great-grandchildren. A Memorial Tea was held on Saturday February 27, , 2: In lieu of flowers, donations in memory of Andy may be made to the Heart and Stroke Foundation.

Arrangements entrusted to the care of Hansons Keremeos Funeral Chapel. Clyde Dorey, of Elmwood, died on May 12th. He joined the R. Resolute, three and one-half months on H. Funeral services were held from St. Matthew's Catholic Church, Elmwood, on May 15th. Interment was in Elmwood Cemetery.

Bert - Retired employee of Ford Motor Co. After a brief illness, passed away peacefully in his 92nd year at Freeport Hospital in Kitchener on Tuesday, December 8, Beloved husband of Catherine Rina for 65 years.

Special uncle to Peter Marsh and Kim Strauss. Bert was born in Hamilton, one of 10 children and was a resident of Burlington until when he moved to Waterloo. Bert enjoyed a long and healthy 30 year retirement from the Ford Motor Company. He was an avid golfer and skated into his late eighties.

Bert will be sadly missed and was a wonderful role model who demonstrated unconditional love for his family. Family and friends are invited to attend a Celebration of Bert's life on Sunday, December 13th from 2: Special thanks to Dr. Lois McLaughlin and Dr. Donna Ward and the wonderful nursing staff at Freeport Hospital for their kind and compassionate care. Home is the sailor; Home from the sea.

Ross leaves his daughter Wendy; son John and his wife Linda; grandson Matthew and his wife Heather; sister-in-law Catherine Wylie and his special nieces and nephews. Ross volunteered for service in the Royal Canadian Navy in and served on the "high seas" through Following the war, he worked at Bishop Building Materials and finally the Etobicoke Board of Education from which he retired in He loved sports of all kinds but particularly the Sport of Kings!

Many happy afternoons were spent with "the boys" at Branch 3 Legion, New Toronto. Ross will be remembered for his loyalty to his family, endearing smile, quick wit and continual praise for those he loved so dearly. The family would like to thank his longtime family doctor Gordon Preston and Brenda for their care and support always.

Also the nursing and recreation staff on K2 West whose exceptional care made his life so special during his stay there. Here he remembered how to sing again every afternoon at 2 p. He always led life to the fullest. Ta Ta for now, Dad. The Toronto Star 11 Jan He died at the St. Catharines General Hospital at the age of 84, after a 9 week battle of complications after falling and breaking his hip.

Howard was predeceased by his parents, John and Catherine, and brother, Ronald. Catharines, Ontario at Memorial donations to Hospice Niagara would be greatly appreciated. Dick will be lovingly remembered by his wife, Shirley, to whom he was married for 39 years, his son; Bruce Ruth Godbehere of Comox, B. Dick completed his basic education in Montreal and furthered his education with University extension courses and computer courses while located in Edmonton, Winnipeg, Toronto and Vernon.

Dick had a passion for golf in his retirement years and always thought he should be better than he scored! He enjoyed spending time at the casino and volunteering with the hospital auxiliary. He always looked forward to dressing up as Santa during the holiday season. Through his whole life he enjoyed fishing, camping, time with his brother Denny, crossword puzzles and reading the Times Colonist.

He was an avid animal lover having had many pets. In his later years he especially loved his morning coffee at the pub with his friends. With Dad his family always came first. Ray leaves behind daughter Janet, son Grant Louise , grandson Dan, granddaughter Lauren Jason and much loved great-granddaughter Ayla Rae, extended family and friends. Sadly missed by all. Predeceased by his wife Leah, son Bruce, son-in-law Chuck and brother Denny.

Twilight and evening bell, And after that the dark. Pat was born and raised in Vic West. He is survived and will be sadly missed by his wife Hope, of almost 70 years, sister Grace, his daughters, Patricia Cam , Lynda Glenn , Kathleen Terry , Maureen Brian , Colleen Bob and Jacqueline; 13 grandchildren, 14 great grandchildren and 3 great-great grandchildren, numerous nieces and nephews.

Predeceased by son Michael and grandsons Adam and Richard. When he returned from overseas he had his own concrete business for over 20 years. After moving to the mainland, numerous visits were made to the Island to see family and friends. Pat and Hope ultimately moved back to Victoria in Throughout the years Pat enjoyed many outdoor activities. Pat loved to tell a joke, walks along the breakwater with his family, have a nice cold beer at the old Gorge Pub. He loved his "duff " especially ice cream.

His final years were spent at Broadmead Lodge where he was looked after by the caring staff of Westcoast B3. He touched many lives with love and laughter! Pat had requested no formal service. The Times Colonist 01 May He is buried in the veteran's cemetery in Montreal. Douglas Wayne Grover September 15, - March 9, Forever loved, Forever missed, Majorie, Ben, Aimee and family.

Ian was quietly taken to serve God while surrounded by family at Ian will be remembered most for his eagerness to help those around him who needed something fixed or built. Ian had a gift for working with his hands and could fix or build anything. Many of the things he built will be used and enjoyed by others for many years yet to come.

A special thank you goes out to Dr. Please support the Movember fundraising campaign this month in memory of Ian by making a donation to the Prostate Cancer Society of Canada.

He survived all his brothers and sisters, Roy, Ruth, Stanley, and Grace. He attended Victoria and McCauley High Schools in Edmonton and was active in all sports, including baseball, hockey, football, and pole vaulting. His passion was baseball and he played for a "semi- pro" team at what was then Renfrew Park in the Edmonton river valley. He became legendary in the Edmonton Journal for stealing second base with the bases loaded and driving in 2 runs on throwing errors!

Jack joined the Canadian Navy in and served his country until He was stationed on the west coast and was an able seaman first class on HMCS Quatsino, patrolling the west coast of Canada for enemy ships and submarines. Jack worked for many years at various wholesale sales jobs and in the early years he travelled extensively through rural Alberta.

He always remained an avid baseball fan and was well known for many baseball stories and corny jokes. He was a hockey dad and involved and respected in the community of Parkallen at the south edge of town. He taught all his kids how to golf.

He loved golfing and did so into his 80's. Jack very much enjoyed his grandchildren, Jill and Jonathan, and Matthew, Nolan and Kevin, and even got to know his two great grandsons, Andreas and Jack Henry. He is sadly missed and will be always remembered.

The Edmonton Journal 08 Mar A true gentleman, wonderful brother, great uncle and special friend to so many. Born August 31, in Calgary, Alberta. He will be greatly missed by all. A Memorial Service will be held on Friday, February 7, at 2: In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the BC Cancer Society. The Vancouver Sun 05 Feb His locksmith and sporting goods business flourished along with his business partner Emile Hermary gunsmith.

He also enjoyed a good game of curling. He learned the fine art of fly fishing from Bill Brown, and shared this passion to his family and friends.

He enjoyed countless hours fly fishing in Prairie Creek and area. After retirement he moved to Courtney, BC and had a small salmon fishing charter business. It was in Courtney where he built two beautiful wood model ships. Upon return to Alberta, he built a home in Bearspaw Village and spent his time with building projects for family and friends and really took pride in everything he touched.

He finished his basement in Silver Springs and Scenic Acres as well. He formed many special friendships with members of the congregation and leaders of the Alliance Church in Calgary.

An accomplished locksmith, carpenter, craftsman, fly fisherman, golfer, a loving father and husband, his love and generosity to family and friends shall not be forgotten. Cec was predeceased by Helen December 30, Cec married the love of his life and celebrated 64 years together with Helen. Condolences may be forwarded through www. If friends so desire, memorial tributes may be made directly to The Gideons International in Canada, P.

The Calgary Herald, 30 Mar Born in Verdun, P. Hogan was retired from C. He was a member of St. Augustine's Roman Catholic Church and the C. Hogan of Pierrefonds, P. Respecting his wishes, there will be no visiting hours.

A memorial mass will be celebrated at St. Donations to the Canadian Cancer Society, New Brunswick Lung Association or the memorial of the donor's choice would be appreciated by family. Dear husband of his beloved wife of 62 years, Margaret Jean nee Spence, predeceased , father of Janice and her husband Kelley, Robert and his wife Linda and David and his wife Judith.

Jack will be fondly remembered by his sister Muriel Eleanor Bowes and his many nieces, nephews and cousins in Windsor, London, Whitby, Toronto and Michigan. He will also be remembered by his many friends at the Masarypark condo community. Service in the chapel on Wednesday, January 23rd at 11 a.

Cremation has taken place under the direction of Sweeny's Funeral Home, Bridgewater. Burial will be at a later date in Brookside Cemetery, Bridgewater. The Halifax Mail Star, 24 Nov Left to cherish his memory are his devoted wife of 54 years, Donna; children Norma Don , Sharon Grant , Alan Shelley and nine grandchildren.

He was a loving and affectionate husband, father and grandpa. Dad was born in Winnipeg on June 30, , the eldest of three children born to Roy and Violet Johnstone.

He was predeceased by his parents; brother Roy Harvey sister Glennis; and loyal companion "Scooter". Raised on William Ave. During his time in the service, he formed many lasting friendships. Dad was a member of the Royal Canadian Legion for 57 years. Mom and Dad met in at the Grace Hospital where he was a patient and Mom was a nursing student. They were married in Lenore, MB on July 9, Dad worked for Molson Brewery for 34 years, retiring in They lived in Clandeboye for a time, returning to Winnipeg in Mom and Dad enjoyed traveling and took many memorable trips.

Dad was a special man of many talents. He was an impressive artist and gifted woodworker, leaving his legacy in the numerous carvings and pieces of furniture he created. He spent countless hours at his craft and pursued his love of model railroading in more recent years. Dad was happiest when surrounded by his family and close friends. He was the life of every party and known for his great sense of humour and storytelling.

He always brought smiles and chuckles to everyone, including the many hospital staff who were so kind and attentive to him. The family would like to extend heartfelt thanks to the exceptional team of N2E at Concordia Hospital for their supportive, compassionate care during Dads stay. He appreciated your dedication and TLC more than words can say. In keeping with his wishes, a private celebration of Dads life has been planned.

In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in his memory to the Manitoba Lung Association or a charity of choice. Dad, you are so loved. You fought the good fight with dignity and courage and have earned your rest.

Well miss you dearly, but treasured memories and your indomitable spirit will continue to live in our hearts till we meet again The Winnipeg Free Press 24 May Harry was employed at Saskatchewan Wheat Pool for 37 years as an electrician. He retired in as a Electrical Superintendent. After retiring Harry enjoyed traveling, gardening and his family. The Chronicle Journal 18 Dec John's High School and St. He lived his entire life in Winnipeg except during the Second World War years.

On February 2, he married Mom in Halifax on leave and almost immediately returned to duty and participated in the D-Day Invasion, for which HMCS Thunder was assigned to sweep mines in the earliest stages of the invasion.

After the war he returned to Winnipeg, where he began a career with Moffatt Communications' CKY Radio where he enjoyed many good years and developed lifelong friends. Mom and Dad were devotedly married 58 years and in their retirement travelled frequently with family and friends. He loved his family and was always there for them in difficult times and in good times. Dad's quiet demeanour was often punctuated by his dry sense of humour that will be fondly remembered and missed by all who spent time with him.

We all loved the very special person that he was. In keeping with Dad's wishes, cremation and interment with Mom have already taken place. The Winnipeg Free Press 16 Jul Loved and loving husband of Beverley nee Cowan. Brother of Albert and son-in-law of Blanche Cowan late Richard. Predeceased by two brothers, Bill Maude , and Harold Helen.

Also survived by his nieces, nephews and many close friends. A celebration of David's life will be held in the Chapel on Thursday, December 28th at 2: As an expression of sympathy, memorial contributions to the Ottawa Regional Cancer Foundation or the Elisabeth Bruyere Health Centre would be appreciated by the family. The Ottawa Citizen 23 Dec Brother-in-law of Irene Lee, Ridgetown.

Also survived by several great nieces and nephews. John Crosby Lee was born at home on the family farm one mile west of the village of Highgate.

The first son of locally celebrated agriculturalist, H. Both John and Herb showed at the Chicago International Livestock Exposition and the Lee family showed sheep at the Royal Winter Fair every year since its inception until the sheep were sold after the last showing in November of That year John capped his career by winning Grand Champion Ram over all breeds.

A photograph appeared in several papers showing John in a ten minute conversation with Princess Anne of the Royal House of Windsor.

Day, June 6th, , at 2 a. After the war, John C. Lee returned to farm the family farm with his father, Herb and brother, George. Herb passed away in , and his brother George died in March of An avid reader with a broad range of interests, Lee was a fascinating man.

He could hold forth at length on a wide range of topics. He was a favourite amongst his nieces and nephews who would spend entertaining hours with their uncle in the den on the farm. He concealed invisible chipmunks in his cupped hands; made paper birds appear, disappear, and reappear at will; and teased their young minds with a wealth of word and number puzzles. There is a photograph taken on the farm of John as a boy.

This little boy grew into a man, admired for his knowledge of the world, and for his articulate and persuasive way of presenting what he knew for the sake of consideration by others. My brother and myself have continued to show at the Royal since the death of my father…How much better is the country for the dedication and special kind of love that inspires hundreds of men and women who produce and show?

The Family of John Lee would like to express their gratitude to Dr. Liabotis London , Dr. Prins Ridgetown and the wonderful staff at the Village, Ridgetown for their exceptional care. Leskiw loved husband of the late Dolores Marie Leskiw Dearly loved father of Dr. He is predeceased by his brothers in law, Walter Miller and Jack Hogg. Several nieces and nephews also survive. Resting at the funeral chapel of Hetherington and Dean , Victoria Ave. Rite of Committal and Interment will take place in Fairview Cemetery.

In Lieu of flowers contributions to the charity of one's choice would be appreciated by the family. On Thursday afternoon family and friends will meet in the chapel for the Prayer Vigil at 2: Bill was born and raised in Saskatchewan and a graduate of the University of Saskatchewan holding multiple degrees.

These ventures opened the door for his career long interest in sea ice and marine and arctic climate. In the late s, serving in the Royal Canadian Navy on the ice breaker HMCS Labrador, Bill was the meteorologist forecasting weather and ice flow through the Arctic Ocean enabling the ship's safe passage.

Leaving the Navy in , he re-joined the Canadian Meteorological Service where he established and managed the Office of Ice Central spending 15 years in Halifax and six years in Ottawa. Following this time, he became the Chief of Ice Climatology and Applications. In , he was transferred to Toronto, spending the next five years as the Director of the Ice Branch.

After his retirement in , Bill continued to consult on sea ice reconnaissance and full time ice climatology studies which led to the use of satellite imagery for arctic ice intensity, age, and movement including predictions for use by shipping concerns.

During his career, Bill was the Canadian delegate to the World Meteorological Organization and under his chairmanship the internationally accepted terminology and symbols for arctic ice was created and accepted by all member nations.

It is known as the "Egg Code", and is still used today. The Province 11 Jul Predeceased by his beloved wife Eunice. Dad was born in Glasgow, Scotland where he trained as a Naval Architect. I have a great love for IHOP but it is unfortunate to see that the people in charge, even those is a greater position than the manager do not care the same way. There are so many people who leave upset. We had inspection this past Monday and the lady was upset as soon as she walked in. She said people needed to began getting written up but the manager ignore this mandate and we failed the inspection too.

I wish something could be done. A surprise visit to set everything in place or just a wake up call to those in charge. My long list of unfortunate experiences with IHOP began about a month ago. My coworker called in to order and the number kept ringing continuously, it was never answered so eventually she hung up.

She tried two more times and got the same result. We were a little confused but we believed we may just have the wrong number so we searched the internet for the correct phone number, and to our surprise the only number listed anywhere was the one that no one had been answering.

We waited about 15 minutes and then decided to try again in case they had just been busy or someone had been on break and no one in the back heard the phone ringing. So for the fourth time we tried calling in, finally the phone was answered and we were instantly asked to remain on hold.

We did so patiently for 20 minutes, and after we still had never had anyone come back to the phone or take our order we hung up. By this point we were very frustrated, but our boss was insistent that she only wanted IHOP so we decided to try one more time. We called in, again the phone was answered this time by a rude man and not the female who had answered previously , he asked us to remain on hold and instead of muting the phone or actually placing us on hold he must have just laid the phone down and walked away because we could still hear all the noise in the background.

We waited there for half an hour listening to the cussing and yelling of the staff working around the phone, none of whom bothered to come back and take our order or check to see why the phone was off the hook. At this point we had been trying for two hours to place an order so we decided to just give up. He even offered to email us coupons for a free meal to apologize for our inconvenience, assuring us that we would receive them within 24 hours. It has now been about two weeks and we still never received any coupons or email whatsoever.

However, we decided to try one last time and called today to place an order… and once again we were placed on an indefinite hold. We are beyond disgusted and will never order from this or any IHOP again! This is the worst customer service I have ever experienced in my life! She is constantly harassed and spoken to like a piece of trash. She is a waitress and currently still in high school they work her like a dog for hours and only one break. A manager has cussed her out on the dinning room floor in front of customers and other employees.

Another waitress has threatened her and physically out her hands on her yet the manager on shift has done nothing and general manager only says she will make sure they are not on the same shifts but I feel there should be consequences for their actions. There is no reason she should be worked like this and treated this way! I work at the Ihop located in Harvey,Louisiana. I was hired as a cook yet am expected to do everything with no one actually training me.

They managers treat u with so much disrespect. Ive been called worthless , cursed at and talked about. They are extremely unprofessional. I bring a lot of concerns to my General manager what does seem to make a difference. I am really fed up with the constant disrespect and being treated poorly at the same time I continue to stay because I need to support my family, I would like something to be done.

I would like to keep my job but get rid of this extra unnecessary stress. I went to the IHOP in Elizabeth, NJ May 5th to treat myself mistake…The hostess stated the wait was 10 minutes so I waited after 10 minutes someone else started calling people who came in after me. Still was not an issue because I was a party of one. But after 30 minutes I asked to speak to a manager, the hostess who spoke and read English could no longer speak or understand English.

The cashier began a conversation in Spanish sorry I speak English only. I never spoke to a manager, was never seated. They just stared because they could not understand me. I left, it was cleared I was not going to be helped. If you feel like a plate of discrimination go there. M at the location Dont know his name but has no respect for the employees witness bad talking to his employee… never will return to that restaurant. Waitress went and told the we were ready to order and she waved her off.

Was texting on her phone. I know you will do nothing about this little insident but thanks for letting me get this off my chest. Ihop wolf road albany, i went and it is the most disgusting place i ever went. Food took almost an hour to get to me. The host was very nice. Her name was christine. My server was Vanessa.

She had such a horrible attitude. She kept talking so loud with other waitresses. She came to my table about 4 times. She came to take me and my daughters drink, then order, then to drop off my food. Getting her attention was so hard because she disappered to the back. I went to the bathroom and saw her eating in a corner. By the way bathrooms were horrendous. Last time i saw her was when she gave me my check. I dont ever want to go back there. I will make sure my family doesnt either.

The new Coney Island location is all good until a problem arises. They have no parodical! The staff are adult children with no mother. Was my credit card was charged two different amounts at the same day. When I tried calling to correct this mistake I received the run around called 3 times manager was never there and no one could help. Not only did I get double charged but they had been running out of every thing.

Like creamer and child menus. Either one at my conveinance even both if i want. Service and management was sorry. I have been to this iHOP over a dozen times since this location opened.

I have never received such service at any restaurant! The hostess took a half hour to seat us, the waitress walked pass our party numerous times, never greeted us or told us she would be by help.

We sat there with no knowledge of our server and no drinks for another 20 minutes. The restaurant was not busy at all. When she finally came to our table she had to most disgusting attitude. She took our order and our food of course took forever to come out! Then when it does its 3 orders missing and 4 were completely wrong. The waitress also brought us our check before we got our food. I requested the manager, security had to call the manager and tell her to come from the back.

She also, like the waitress had an attitude with me. I spent 2 hours in your restaurant, paid for food We did not get or eat and was treated so terribly I never intend on visiting another iHop. Your staff contributed to ruining a birthday breakfast that could have easily went well. Your company should do better at hospitality and staff etiquette.

For the first time tonight I have gotten out of my seat and left a restaurant with no service at all. I arrived at 7: I mean come on. Look into this please. Store simpsonville sc. When we first entered there was no one waiting and we had to wait to be seated. Many people that came in the door left- IHOP is losing business.

But most importantly the manager was so rude to the staff! No one should treat anyone like that! The waitress said he is so rude and treats them terrible. I could see that in the 30 minutes I was there.

The waitress was trying to find another job at the time. Something needs to be done about this manager. Sadly the waitress had said to us MANY people have complained and nothing has been done about it!

Very very disappointing, IHOP!!!!!! Please send this off to the right people so something gets done about it! No one should be treated like this!! Thank you,thank you, thank you! On March 12th in Kannapolis, North Carolina around 7: I called guest relations to complain, but fell on deaf ears, called store the next day and and talked with manager on duty but of course he was not the manager on duty then.

Free pancakes from , with some restaurants until 10 p. More like until 3 p. While waiting for our I saw a roach crawling across the wall by our table. My husband saw it killed it with his napkin and told one of the workers.

He said can I have another napkin because I killed a roach with mines. She takes the napkin and walks around the side so we know that someone checked it. She comes back to the table NOT the Manager and said my Manage said sorry something like this has never happened before and he is going to call pest control.

Never did he come and say one word with us. We stayed there but it was uncomfortable. We got our bill nothing taken off the bill. Well than my Daughter wanted something so we ordered a to go breakfast for her and her Husband. STILL nothing and he walked pass us a few times. We are there spending our money so the least he could have did was say something to us.

Also there were several other customers waiting to be seated. This location is always Under Staffed. When we walked in the door we saw a few customers and only 2 people working. Then another girl came out from the kitchen saw us standing there and turned around and walked back in the kitchen. We stood there for a good 15 minutes then left and went over to Burger King where we were waited on immediately.

We both think that someone needs to go to the Ihop in Grantsville MD and train your people on customer service. I just want to write you about your place of business in Newport News, Virginia on Warwick blvd. Food prices are high. Kari Geiger was feeling angry. As most of you know my sister is a sheriff, a good one, a role she was born to step into. Yesterday she along with another fellow sheriff went to dinner in uniform at the IHOP on Washington center road and were never served.

They sat down and watched as others around them were seated and served and not one person asked them what they would like. At one point one of the servers even leaned in their booth and closed the blinds…. Being that they were hungry and were on their lunch break after about 15 minutes of no service they got up and went to a place across the street were they ate and were treated with respect as anyone should.

Seriously what are we all becoming. They should be ashamed. I for one will never step a foot at that establishment again. He stayed at his local ihop where he could walk to. This manager is Hispanic and I am Causasion he has picked on me and singled me out along with using profanity. He recently approached about do the hostess job or being a server at first he started off as asking if he wanted to do it, then when my friend I can help out but I was hired as the cook.

The manager looked upset and said that starting next week he will not be cooking. He is being demoted so this other person a Spanish guy can take that position and my friend is being forced to or will be forced into a demotion.

Please help what can be done about this???? I only went to this restaurant because I am staying in a nearby hotel and it was conveniently close. Not only was today my birthday, but as soon as I sat down, I was asked to pay for my meal for fear of being accused of walking out and not paying for my dinner.

The receipt was presented to me. Even though I was entitled to a free meal on today, I came prepared to pay for my meal in which I did. I even had a to-go order which I also paid for. I have never in all my days ever been so appalled to be asked to pay for my dinner in a subtle restaurant prior to even receiving the meal on the table. The server by the name of Carolyn who asked me to do so advised me that she had only been working there five days and she felt very uncomfortable in asking me to do so.

When I requested to see the manager, the manager never came to my table. I finished my meal and went over to pay and then explained that I had been asked and all of a sudden apologies were being given from several people. This is still totally unacceptable. I have never been asked to pay for my meal upfront. IHOP by no means is a high-end restaurant. If they are issues with theft inside this location then the regional manager needs to gwt involved and handle this in a totally different manner.

If it means that you need on site police officers then the franchise makes enough money to cover this. I will never, ever, ever eat at this location again. I do expect the District and Regional managers to contact me as I will be calling and leaving my contact information on the corporate website. The check , Table On Veterans day my wife and I went to get some breakfast. The waitress was super rude. My wife is active duty and Im a Veteran.

Maybe you guys can provide some courtesy training. That is absolutely disgusting! Wow , I will never eat there again! Needs to look into the ihop on Western Amarillo tx I waited almost 2 hours for my food. The manager cooked my food and sent me home with what i thought was an Colorado omelette. My omelette had hashbrowns in it and 4 small pieces not bigger than a nickel size. I havent eaten all day a run a full time business. I have a migrane and the last thing i need os bad service from one of your managers.

I have been going to ihop for a long time and i wont be back till i hear something from corp. Good employees are treated so unfairly, are way over worked due to under staffing, management is non existent and the list goes on and on. An hour and a half waiting in Capitol Heights location and we not even received a coffee!

I immediately contact my direct supervisor, Michelle and told her of the situation. Michelle contacted our General Manager Tom Tahney? We went UP to the store with our bank information. Since it does not make since to him and he does NOT understand simply math NOR does he understand how to treat his employees, I have decided to leave my position and will be bringing a lawsuit against, the store and its owners for all monies due.

You all will be hearing from our lawyers. Felt embarrassed for the staff manager yelled and disrespected employees in front of guests. Did not come to the table to check on us after are food was sent back. This was the Elgin Ihop Can we say poooooor service. My son and friends went for all you can eat pancakes. He in return got the manager kaitlyn stayton who came took the plates and would not even make them new ones. Then the gm Hassan Abououn or Abou gave his 2 cents he yeld at them, called them stupid told them to shut up and leave then and called the police.

Then accused them of sharing just to make an issue out of the whole thing. My son called me on the phone because they were teenagers and felt like i would get a better response. Before i could get there my son called me back and informed me that officer Greer badge was there and going to pay for their meal.

I asked to speak to him and thanked him for doing so. I offered to repay him or buy him lunch in return for doing so. He is typically on duty and just pays for the food himself so the kids can leave.

He said dont let your kids come back to this ihop they will not be treated with respect and their food will not be right.

I told him thank you. Then she gets Kaitlyn whom I asked did you work last night? She said no, so I proceeded to tell her what happen then she says is this regarding the 3 kids with that all you can eat pancakes? I asked how did she know, then she says I was there. I said you just told me No when I asked did you work last night. So again i said, so you were there?? You just said you were not. Then she says yes I was there for work.

I asked her why did you lie when I asked you? She stuttered through our whole conversation. She said Hassan and Adam were partners in that location. Disappointed mother Patricia Standifer. There were hairs in my scrambled eggs.

An otherwise pleasant breakfast was ruined by ruined by a horrendous staff and an totally obtuse and offensive restaurant owner. My wife works in the hospitality industry in New York City-where this would a health code violation.

Check out Facebook if you want to see the hairy eggs. I have never been so offended by a wait staff member and restaurant management. The local board of health has been notified. Strangest interview I have ever been on.

I spoke to Shelly the Manager for about 10 minutes. I told her I wanted to be a server but I did not have experience doing it. She said that you train. She said she would Fax the application to Corporate and that she would know by Saturday. I thought that was a little fast but anyway on Monday I called her cause I really wanted to work there.

She said she had not heard anything. She said she would call me. I stopped in on Friday no word. Did the same thing again the next week. At this point I felt something was wrong for it to take that long. But she assured me She would call. The Third week I stopped in and I said can you call Corporate?

As sweet as she acted each time she said Yes and that she would call me. I never once felt like she did not want me working there. That was the problem.

I was strung along for 3 weeks thinking I had a job thinking I was going to be hired. I have a lot of experience in Customer Service and Cashiering besides many other things. But I have never been through this. My thought is She is not American nor know the American way. You do not treat someone like this!

Let alone Manage this way. I waitress at the Beaufort, SC store on Robert smalls pkwy. She always has a poor attitude about work and vocally expresses that often. She screams at the cooks. Our paychecks are always short. The morning shift manager is rude and unaccomadating. This ihop is disfunctional. I called and placed my order at 9: Im beyond piss they not organize walks off on you while talking and just plan out unorganize. Memphis tn In front of the southland mall. My name is Deon Comer Jones.

This is a long email and I really hope that someone cares enough to read it and follow through. I have witness drug useage, sells and theft and honestly was an unwilling accomplice to some of it. I know that my emails and phone calls have been ignored, and the emails that I sent were given directly to Maria, and the complaints were against her and Melissa.

If nothing else happens these two managers need to be investigated. Your money shortages is because of these two drug habits, and money they owe people for work that was never entered into the system and they are being paid out of the safe so they will not call corporate and tell. I was advised to reach out one more time to their superiors to have my claims investigated by people other than them. I know that this may never be heard and nothing will be done but all of this has to stop.

I was told the previous PIC quit and they really need my help. After being at the store several weeks I was given the safe combo and allowed and taught by Maria to do deposits.

Later that day she made the deposit she and I assumed that the safe was correct. After the safe and drops kept coming up short, I started replacing funds with my own money, which I have a chronicle list of all the shortages and the amounts I paid back and I sent those to Melissa on face book because Maria was not returning my phone calls after many messages informing her of what I was doing and that I knew the only ones in the safe was her and I.

I was also giving Maria my expense receipts for things I personally brought for store usage and was never compensated. My last message to Maria was that I did not want to manage any longer and if I could please go back to waiting tables at my home store because I was going broke and getting behind in bills because I was spending money on the store and replacing money that would come up missing. I was allowed to go back to waiting tables. When I returned to East Peoria, Kendal was the asst.

PIC and Melissa was the store manager. Because I had knowledge of managing and some paperwork I was told to help train Kendal per Melissa. As time went on Kendal starting complaining that her checks were not right because she know she would work so many hours and she was not getting paid for them and she was bringing it to Melissa attention.

Kendal also stated that she was going back and forth to Bloomington to pick Melissa up from work and Melissa was giving her gas money out the safe every day also have a statement from her.

Kendal got into a huge argument with Melissa about her closing the store on a third shift when no one showed up, and Kendal asked for her money for her expenses and her missing hours. She was fired on the spot.

I personally took those calls. Eventually Kendal and her mother showed up and her mother threatened to call labor board and corporate. I witness Melissa go into the safe, get money out, walk it to the front of the store and give it to Kendal. I do not know how much it was, but I did witness the transaction. I was told not to let Maria know. I was unofficially promoted to Melissa assistant. Crew was told that when Melissa was not there or could not be reached to call me.

In fact, there are at least 17 workers that I have affidavits from stating they never got paid for hours worked and that their time was adjusted.

There have been complaints sent in to corporate about this issue many times and some was resolved but not all. After a couple of weeks or so working with Melissa, she told me she had cancer and that she was in constraint pain.

She asked me if I knew of anyone selling pain medication. I told her I did not know of anyone but I received Tremadol pain medications for my carpal tunnels and I would give her some. At first I would give her two or three and then I would give her my whole bottle of 30 pills. I felt bad for her because she kept talking about her cancer and could not afford her medications.

I thought she was using them for her pain and I quickly found out that my 30 pills would only last her 3 or 4 days. I advised her over and over that I did not feel right giving her all my pills because I do need them when I was in pain.

When my doctor found out I no longer had the medication in my system they stopped giving me prescriptions. Melissa then started buying medication from Dona Thompson, a former server. Melissa instructed both I and Dona along with 4 other employees that the safe and cash register was way short and that all our jobs were on the line and we had to do something.

At first some servers were giving her their tip money they made that day to make her deposits right. I then started giving her my paychecks. Then she would use the money that was made in that days sales to cover her deposits from the previous day. I witness this over and over. We assumed that it was getting her money shortages caught up. This whole time I was still making bank deposits everyday and would be putting my money into the deposit so as to not make them short.

Mellissa advised me that she would pay me back and it was ok to do some BOGO for myself to get some of my money back. I told her that all my money and checks was going to her and I was getting behind in my rent and bills.

She promised me she would return all my money and I did not have to worry and that she did not want any of us to lose our jobs. I felt I had to do this because I could not afford to lose my job and I did not want to see any of my friends lose their either. Shortly after I received a call from Maria to stop doing discounts and BOGOs under my name because it was sending a red flag to corporate.

I stopped doing those under my name however they, Melissa and Maria, stated we was still really short on cash for the store, sales were down because of the discounts and corporate want all the money replaced.

She stated she would personally give me this money back on her next paycheck. When she received her next paycheck, she did not report to work for 3 days. I then sent her a text informing her rent was due and both Dona and I need our money. She advised me that she had two paychecks from her boyfriend Jason, who is also a cook there now but he could not cash them because he did not have ID.

She asked me if I knew anyone with a bank account that could cash them so she could make the deposit for that morning because she was still short. Melissa signed and gave two checks to this person and that person cashed them and came back to the store and gave Melissa the money. She told Dona and me to do a couple more discounts and BOGOs and keep the money because she did not have it right now. We agreed and then Dona and she got into an argument and she was fired.

On October 23, I was called into the store by an ex employee Chanel Davis and was told she was the only server scheduled and that she had a full store, a 30top just walked in, and Melissa or Maria was not answering their phones and did not know what to do. I told her I was out shopping and was on my way but I had my 13 year old daughter with me. I clocked back in at 6: My 13 year old daughter started bussing tables and taking drink orders for customers while these two ladies was doing the best they could.

I jumped on cook line because Melissa scheduled a new cook with a 17 year old inexperienced cook and no one else. I called and called these two ladies with no answer. By 3am Oct 24th, Melissa still had not arrived, I know because I was still there. I brought back my two oldest sons, my nephew and my daughter in law which are all former employees of IHOP to help. They all worked online and FOH until about 12am. None of IHOP current employees could be reached.

I felt I did what I had to do to service the guest and we should have never been put in that position to make those types of decisions. I got Maria on the phone on October 24th and I was in complete tears and told her I felt Melissa screwed us over and honestly my 13 year old and my family should not have been working and I was looking for another job because IHOP had become too much for me I could not get Melissa to give me my money and my rent was coming due..

She said she was sorry and would talk to Melissa about it to get my money and she was bringing a crew in to help us get the store back in shape and if I would stay around long enough to train some new employees. I spoke with Melissa on October 26th in her office about how upset I was at what happened and she told me she got in trouble for having my family there working and my 13 year old and I told her she should have been there.

She told me she had a life and a family and she was going to spend Thanksgiving with them. I received a call from her later that day apologizing and asking if I can work that next morning and I said ok.

I worked a full shift that next morning from 7am until 2pm and then we had a meeting at 3pm with FOH. When I checked my hours October 26 I was at I called and asked her about this and she said for me to call Maria Monday October 12, to adjust my time. She worked that whole day, the police was called and she wrote what Melissa and Maria told her to write and then they fired her again and had her escorted out the store.

Dona also confessed on recorded line that she was bullied into saying that stuff on paper because the police was standing there and so was Melissa and Maria, and she felt intimidated and did not want to let the cops know the reason she did those BOGOs and discounts is that Melissa told her too and Melissa owed her money.

Melissa and Maria do not what their drug habits exposed. Melissa and Maria do not want it to be known that people are working there illegally. Corporate told them to fix it or it was their jobs. Well they are trying to pin a felony on too many good people. I have no motives because I did what I was told to do or I would lose my job. It was wrong but I was forced. I do not want to take this higher but the Police are now involved and they have all of statements as well.

If we are being sent to jail they need to be held responsible for their part in all of this. The service was great but after eating the last few bites of my pancakes, I noticed a baby roach. I called for the manager to show it to her. She said all she could do was offer my meal free. The offer was excepted but I will think twice before I dine there again. Pls check into to this matter before this happens to someone else that may want to take it further. There was no server and place was totally understaffed.

You would think when there is a major college football game and 80, people are leaving a stadium they would have a clue to staff accordingly.

After multiple attempts to track a server down, 30 minutes later we finally got seated. We should have left like about 25 others did. About 20 minutes after ordering we got food.

Multiple things wrong on the order…. Went to IHOP for breakfast this morning and Wally was anxious to see what the Veteran got free…a stack of 3 pancakes with berries and whip cream. He selected not to take it too much sweets. However while I was paying the ticket a Veteran came in to ask about what they were giving to vets today. Before he could get the question out of his mouth this rude cashier said this and she held up the promo and said no to go orders.

I then told her you may want to make a suggestion for something other to them next year. Most veterans are older and probably need to offer something less sweet because of that same issue. I was floored to her responce…she told me well there are other places they can eat to get what they want. She should have said I will pass that suggestion along. Not an idea that was given any thought! No one at hostess stand. Man came from kitchen and when he found out we had a party of 8 said it would be 10 minutes.

Plenty of tables empty. A lady then came up and looked freaked out and said they were overwhelmed! We walked out and went to Cracker Barrel where we we seated immediately and taken care of. Will not visit that store again and will recommend others avoid it too! I invite my to eat at the church ave I HOP for her first time. The servers were very dirty especially our server. He was scratching his arms on us.

His arms has little blood spot on them from itching, that was nasty. We got sat immediately. We were waiting for approximately 15 minutes before someone spoke to us. They were looking for our server they called her Amber. Management should be more careful. There were 5 of us all together. We got seated immediately even though there was a long line. We had a fantastic waitress with a great personality. Here comes the issues part of my story.

The eggs were Not cooked. The omelet was on the raw side. We sent the dishes back. This time the manager appologised and said he would make sure they are cooked!! I wanted a breakfast. Start at a small place.

He wasted a dozen eggs just on the 2 of us with eggs over medium never mind the omelet screw up. Since it was no fault of the waitresses we tipped her 8. I think the management should of been a lot better then it was. Are you flippen kidding me??? Hoping Corporate can help. Sad over poor Managment!! Ihop was a horrible place to work for! My boss was a drug addict, nothing but drugs and violence. I would have never thought until I worked there.

My name is Adriane.. I am currently employed at store in lithia springs ga.. I have been employed at this store off and on for five years.. Because of continuing of education.. For three years I have been told that the owners SON.. Or i guess he never sees me smile or happy.. Never ever had one customer complaint out of me 17 years experince of working for Ihop.. I started in corp stores. I can do everything in the store..

The last two months the owner changed gms.. We recieved another Gm… Since she arrived i have been harrassed, defamation of character, and scared everyday to come into work feeling that I might lose my job. I sign that write-up. As of today…I will never set foot in an IHOP again, as I can promise many many other North Carolinians and soldiers also will not be returning to spend our money in your stores…and here is why…. As you can see, they closed their doors to customers, which may be understandable…they put up a sign stating that they would only be doing to go orders…again, this may be understandable.

In other words…they are going to raise the prices during this recovery period. That is price gouging…during a natural disaster…that is also illegal…and frankly, downright disgusting and bad for business and customer relations. During hurricane Matthew, Fayetteville, NC was hit really hard and a lot of people are out of food and water not alone power so they are trying to feed thier families, so what does IHOP do on Skibo Rd in Fayetteville.

I will never eat there again. It appears to be nice except when you go to the rest room and one is still not available for use. The back of the restaurant is dusty, has no wall paper and is missing a table. Not concidering the customers may be allergic to the dust and fumes there.

The management has no idea how to actually manage and the employees and customers suffer. I recently got a serving position and was treated unfairly and really feel that I was mistreated. I was very ill in Emergency Room and I got three of my days cut even with a doctors note. They change the labels for the soup and sanitizer but I never saw anyone actually change out the food do the labels are lies and no telling how old some of the fruit and salad actually since, since they do not throw anything out.

This is very unsanitary and defeats the purpose of labels in the first place. I do however speak Spanish and was appalled at the lies and manipulating going on by some of the other employees as they are thinking I could not understand them.

I do not think that she handled the situation appropriately as well. This problem hopefully gets resolved in the future or I will be back on here again. I really love IHOP and have great memories there.

Danielle aka Dani a host is the biggest problem of them all. She did a lot of bad things in the short time I was employed at store in Modesto. I really think she is the main problem and I never got to tell my side of the story. I really hope that she gets removed from her position. Thank you for your time and God Bless. Some one is going to end up slipping on it and suing them!!! Last time I was there the server we had Evette was rude and loud, we could hear her talking about the customers and cussing up a storm.

At one point I even seen her touch a plate of food with her hands, not sure what she was doing, but since it wasnt my food I didnt say anything, although I did see my food sit up there in the hot area place for about 5mins while she was standing there having a conversation about another server with another employee.

I had to ask how much longer in order for her to bring our food. I think that was the last time I ever step foot in that place…. I am a long time customer. I have eaten here at the very least one a month for the last 3 years at this particular location. I am truly appalled by the way we were treated today. When we ordered Taylor repeated everything back to us to ensure it was correct.

Everything was great until we got our food. We wanted to upsell our kids pancakes to make them chocolate chocolate chip pancakes. We received regular pancakes with chocolate chips. It would have been no big deal, if it was handled right. We then asked for the manager. While Taylor began to go and get her we could hear how angry she was at us. She was waving her arms around and making obscene jesters. How in the world did she have the right to be mad at us? She is the person who changed our order without even asking if that would be ok.

Finally, the hostess came to our table saying she was the manager. She did fix the pancakes. We waited another 15 mins for their food to come out, by the time we had all finished our food. Taylor never visited our table again. Instead the nice hostess checked in on us. We go to pay our bill and magically there is a manager checking people out. Pretty ridiculous that she was unavailable to come talk to us and instead sent the hostess who posed as a manager.

So I called back in and requested it. You could hear the girls talking. One of which was the hostess. I then called back and she said it was an accident.

Requested that I hold while they looked for it. After waiting for 10 mins they hung up on me again. To sum this all up, I asked for three separate things on three different occasions in this one visit. In each instance the server and actual manager and hostess not only did not fulfill my request, but took it upon themselves to provide me with a piss poor substitution and even better hanging up in my face twice while I waited for my receipt number.

I wanted to contact you all for a concern. A few weeks ago me and my father visited the local IHOP restaurant where we was seated by a nice server. While leaving the store I seen a poster that they were hiring. I took a pic and when I got home applied.

A few days after I called the ihop store located in Walterboro , SC I called again about a week and a half later hoping I could speak to someone more polite. I called in today same number another lady answered and I asked to speak to the hiring manager , she directed me to the same lady , again , she was very rude and not friendly , even screaming at some point.

I hope these calls are recorded so you can hear. She was walking home from the train station and she looked very tired. Anyway, while we were walking on Church Avenue, she needed to use the restroom. I suggested for her to go to IHOP and use their restroom. He said that the restroom was only for customers. The manager came out and as soon as my sister saw it was a female, she said that the manager was not going to let her use the restroom.

May she please use your restroom? The manager said that they used let everyone use their restroom until it became a problem. Now, they are not letting anybody use the restroom unless they are customers.

I started to get angry and asked her if she would rather lose two customers than let my pregnant sister use the restroom? The manager still refused to let my sister use the restroom. Would she refuse a child to use their restroom? Would she refuse an elderly person to use their restroom? We already know she refused a pregnant person to use the restroom.

I will never eat at this IHOP again. When did we lose our humanity? I am really sorry to say today was not a good day for IHOP. If that wasent bad enough they keeped my receipt. I believe your managment is lacking. I hope something can be done to fix problems now before others follow. We ordered a hamburger and a breakfast sampler. This order was placed at I did not receive the order until When we received the order it was not correct.

I requested no lettuce and tomato on hamburger. I also requested the hame be substitute with bacon. I received all bacon and no sausage. We then had to wait again for them to bring mayonnaise and ketchup. I am never going back here again. I understand now why the ratings are so low. The service sucks their. I just came back from getting a to go order at the Mildred university place WA location. My wife order a omelet costume with no mushroom in it.

They filled her omelet with mushrooms is like they did it on purpose. This is the 2 time out of 3 times they mess up our order. Sad sad sad, never going back to this location or maybe even I hope ever again. I posted this to my webpage because my Friend Bea is a vet and did 4 tours of duty for our country and came back with ptsd. She has gone thru a lot so that we can have our freedom. It got her and me very upset and angry that you IHOP would take a mere discount away that shows gratitude for the things our soldiers have done.

Its a mere discount to you, but to them it means a lot that you have an appreciation for them and what that did for us counts. You can find that number, and the fax number, here:

Past Meetings

Bayshore HealthCare is a great place to work with talented people, and an outstanding environment. We are built upon the guiding values of compassion and reliability; teamwork and diversity; innovation, leadership, and growth. Search 48 Bayshore jobs now available in Edmonton, AB on, the world's largest job site. Bayshore HealthCare is one of the country’s leading providers of home and community healthcare services and is a Canadian-owned company. With over locations across the country, including 65 home care offices, 13 pharmacies and infusion clinics, Bayshore has more than 13, staff members and provides care to over , clients.